Mania Zones
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
30 September 2020 à 03:44:07
272289 Posts in 29371 Topics by 377416 Members
Latest Member: .raise
Mania Zones  |  ZONES  |  Japan  |  Greetings « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2434 times)
arramus
ManiaMember

Car Polisher

View Profile WWW Email
« on: 02 October 2008 à 08:28:52 »

Just a shout out to foreign national and/or English speaking gamers living in Japan. Any souls out there?  Clin d'oeil

punts
ManiaMember

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: 06 October 2008 à 02:35:28 »

I fit that bill. After 17+ years of living here I'll be headed back to the states to work in November though. I've been trying to keep my mind off of all the things I'll miss about Japan by racing online.

arramus
ManiaMember

Car Polisher

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: 06 October 2008 à 04:12:43 »

Hi punts,

Ooo. You have a big transition ahead of you next month so I hope it goes smoothly. At least working will keep you focused. I'm an expat Brit who's been in the Kansai region for 10 years. I'm a big FPS fan but TrackMania has really caught my attention because of the large racing and modding community.

I'm usually in the [日本語で]Nations, Japanese LoL Maps, arramus | mini tracks, or Heaven Mini's server. Heaven Mini's looks like it's in Europe based on the very high ping it returns but I've seen some local foreign nationals racing around the tricky maps they rotate. For the relatively small local community we have our server list pretty much covers all mode and manner of track. Do you use punts as your TrackMania name? I can add you to the buddy list and jump in a server. A few of my work buddies over typically play from 10pm~.

projectskillz
ManiaMember

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: 01 January 2009 à 00:10:21 »

hi guys i just picked up this game on steam it rocks be playing this alot.   Look forward to seeing you guys around.    By the way anyone play Unreal Tournament 3 in Japan.  
arramus
ManiaMember

Car Polisher

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: 01 January 2009 à 20:37:56 »

I played UT3 online when it  first came out but there was little local activity 3 months in and I went with TF2 as that's got a lot of support.

Pages: [1]
Mania Zones  |  ZONES  |  Japan  |  Greetings « previous next »
    Jump to: