Mania Zones
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
03 August 2020 à 21:34:52
272265 Posts in 29368 Topics by 377170 Members
Latest Member: theotherkid
Mania Zones  |  ZONES  |  United States of America  |  New York  |  Around 8000 SP points... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Around 8000 SP points...  (Read 2376 times)
richardginn
ManiaPlayer

View Profile Email
« on: 05 October 2007 à 00:01:47 »

for me it got tougher for me move up in rankings.

I have been rotting around 20th for too long.

NYCßlitzenn
ManiaNoob

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: 05 October 2007 à 00:50:39 »

Play the MP ladder.  All the different maps out there are fun and you can get points quickly to start.  Especially if you have played the SP as much as that.  Try it, you might surprise yourself at how good you really are!
richardginn
ManiaPlayer

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: 11 October 2007 à 00:02:44 »

I have not played it much, have downloaded some extra challenges to get extra SP points though.

Have made it past 12,000 SP points so far. 

Will bust into the top 10 in SP points in under 2 months  Clin d'oeil
XTAZ
ManiaPlayer

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: 11 October 2007 à 01:16:59 »

I downloaded about 300 tracks for solo mode, but the best way to gain lots of points is to improve on the Nadeo tracks. I believe some tracks grant you over 750 000 points if you are first. Downloading replays from TMX can be helpful to improve yourself, and to find out how to be faster on a track. Thanks to some replays on TMX, I managed to get World times on some Nadeo tracks, and many national times. I believe the most points on a (Nadeo) track is about 85 000.  Clin d'oeil
richardginn
ManiaPlayer

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: 18 October 2007 à 00:12:38 »

I downloaded about 300 tracks for solo mode, but the best way to gain lots of points is to improve on the Nadeo tracks. I believe some tracks grant you over 750 000 points if you are first. Downloading replays from TMX can be helpful to improve yourself, and to find out how to be faster on a track. Thanks to some replays on TMX, I managed to get World times on some Nadeo tracks, and many national times. I believe the most points on a (Nadeo) track is about 85 000.  Clin d'oeil

I will agree on the 750,000 SP thing, but you have to have one insane time to get that many.

Best SP count so far on one track is around 2700 points for a US rank of 14.

I have only downloaded through the game itself a few tracks.  Want to really bust out a top 10 NY rank with as few downloaded tracks as possible.

I have downloaded some fast times.  It has helped me a bit.
void ı| κнаотιс
ManiaNoob

Ŧнє_ŤōŦąŁĭŢץ

kunkstar7@hotmail.com SqrlbyMrsh Kunkstar7
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: 12 November 2007 à 04:34:13 »

Yea, the TMX replays help a lot. Especially puzzle tracks. I have made the top 10 US in puzzle by copying the Best TMX replays, but sometimes the best method isn't on TMX

THe_ToTaLiTy has Risen

Pages: [1]
Mania Zones  |  ZONES  |  United States of America  |  New York  |  Around 8000 SP points... « previous next »
    Jump to: