Mania Zones
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
23 April 2018 à 08:56:19
272155 Posts in 29278 Topics by 372348 Members
Latest Member: winterfell_ever
Mania Zones  |  GENERAL  |  General Talking  |  [Mod] Unofficial Visual and Musical Extension « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: [Mod] Unofficial Visual and Musical Extension  (Read 3719 times)
» ๓เรזเ๛ «
ManiaNoob

View Profile WWW
« on: 11 November 2010 à 17:58:52 »

Hi all !
I'm here to present you a pack I've made for TMUF :  Unofficial Visual and Musical Extension
It makes some cool changes on the game, you can see a summary of these functions bellow and on the site => http://uvme.strangeplanet.fr

« Last Edit: 11 November 2010 à 18:03:17 by » ๓เรזเ๛ « » Logged

euronics.riolu!
ManiaFan

Solo freak :-)

361187171 Acceleracer_01@hotmail.de
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: 30 January 2011 à 12:56:54 »

Nice, looks pretty nice.
Only one thing you could add are tmo/tms/tmu skins. And also a little bug, all ghosts which were not driven with standard skins (u_Blue etc.) are displayed with the default skin of that envi. (on desert for example that yellow skin)

» ๓เรזเ๛ «
ManiaNoob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 30 January 2011 à 13:08:35 »

TMO/TMS and TMU skins ARE added (both on Skins/Normal and Skins/HD)

you mean that a ghost with for exemple a Ferrari skins appears with de default skin ? if it's that, I don't think it's the fault of UVME, I've just replaced some graphic files, no changed the running way...

euronics.riolu!
ManiaFan

Solo freak :-)

361187171 Acceleracer_01@hotmail.de
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: 31 January 2011 à 17:33:26 »

Yes, all cars which are not standard skins are displayed in standard skins of that envi, didn´t you change anything?

Plus, the StadiumCar skins from tmu are missing Cheesy (or am i too stupid to see them :O)
« Last Edit: 31 January 2011 à 17:35:56 by [accel]((( accelz0r!'' » Logged

» ๓เรזเ๛ «
ManiaNoob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 31 January 2011 à 17:47:48 »

Are you sure you have the skin installed or you have it in the cache ? However sorry I can't help you (no time and it seems that you are the only one with this bug)

I realize that TMU stadium cars are only installed if you ask to delete national skins...
you can get original files here http://dedikam.com/ (connect with trackmania/trackmania), these skins are under /Files/Skins/Stadium/Skins/Vehicles/StadiumCar

E7 KVL
ManiaFan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 17 February 2011 à 13:53:26 »

I dont see stadium new skin why ?

Wszystko jest trudne do tego momentu aż stanie się proste.
Pages: [1]
Mania Zones  |  GENERAL  |  General Talking  |  [Mod] Unofficial Visual and Musical Extension « previous next »
    Jump to: