Mania Zones
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
12 August 2020 à 09:54:47
272271 Posts in 29369 Topics by 377206 Members
Latest Member: rutte1991
Mania Zones  |  ZONES  |  United States of America  |  New York  |  Whats up with the forum rankings? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Whats up with the forum rankings?  (Read 6149 times)
ŇYCSOUL
ManiaNoob

View Profile Email
« on: 01 August 2007 à 19:37:51 »

I have 5000+ pts in my game screen and i can't even find myself ranked in the forum?

Whats up?
AlinoA
ManiaModo
ManiaSuperStar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: 01 August 2007 à 19:47:14 »

Is it your multiplayer ranking?
ŇYCSOUL
ManiaNoob

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: 01 August 2007 à 22:33:10 »

Oh no, actually its my Solo... i guess it would make since to only show the Multi on a Multi Forum eh?  Am I just blind, I don't see my ranking in Multiplayer? or my Points?
AlinoA
ManiaModo
ManiaSuperStar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 02 August 2007 à 10:19:05 »

Click on the player icon in the multiplayers menu, you will see your ranking. You can also see your ranking in different zones by selecting your zone.
iStrike
ManiaMember

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: 21 September 2007 à 01:27:14 »

Cato.  Sourire
iStrike
ManiaMember

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: 21 September 2007 à 01:44:55 »

Oh sorry wrong thread! oops!
NYCßlitzenn
ManiaNoob

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: 29 September 2007 à 14:18:58 »

You are cranking on the multiplayer ladder points soulever!  Rock on!  I keep a chart of points by day and you have the fastest rising points count as of today!  I just made 3rd place myself, lets see if we can take the ladder over!
ŇYCSOUL
ManiaNoob

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: 12 October 2007 à 18:20:08 »

Heck yeah!  Thanks for the update its great to hear I'm doing well... and its nice to be noticed.

Ever since you told me you were number three I have been charging... now we and #3 and #5.  I am with you on the take over!

Let's go!

BTW: You can usually find me on the NFS, GK, or Mistrial servers...

Cheers,
Rik
ŇYCSOUL
ManiaNoob

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: 12 October 2007 à 18:22:15 »

And hey everyone...

I added NYC to the name to get some NY respect from all those EU kids I play against each day... feel free to jump on the bandwagon.  It's not like we are a clan or anything... we are just NYKERS!!! And we kick butt!
NYCßlitzenn
ManiaNoob

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: 14 October 2007 à 12:59:03 »

I see KOFSwoolsie dropped the KOFS moniker.  Perhaps we could get him/her in NYC too? That would earn us 4 of the top 5 NY ladder spots.  I intend on getting us a number 2 slot at the least.  If Woolsie came on board, I would turn my attention to the #1 spot, Moxley.  That would mean gaining the #3 spot in US at the same time however.  Could be tough.  I think I can do it though.  Just made the top 20 US board myself!  Wahoo!

Woolsie, if you are out there, come play in our yard!
XTAZ
ManiaPlayer

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: 14 October 2007 à 13:03:13 »

And hey everyone...

I added NYC to the name to get some NY respect from all those EU kids I play against each day... feel free to jump on the bandwagon.  It's not like we are a clan or anything... we are just NYKERS!!! And we kick butt!

I guess you play on that lol server a lot? I'm European but every time I go over there, they annoy me too. Mostly because of their SMS-language and stupid kid talk (no offence to anyone). And personally, I don't think using a NYC tag or any kind of tag will give you more respect from those people..
NYCßlitzenn
ManiaNoob

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: 14 October 2007 à 13:08:52 »

With enough of us playing with a NYC tag, they will notice.  I can take on the better players now much of the time.  They will start respecting when I pass them on the world ladder.  I do my best to represent.  Language barriers don't bother me at all.  I don't get the short talk either and am too old to bother learning it right now.
ŇYCSOUL
ManiaNoob

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: 15 October 2007 à 22:05:14 »

I agree with Blitzenn... the NYC is more of a thing for us... a fun thing.

We aren't really taking ourselves seriously, it's just that there aren't very many 'good' americans playing on these servers and its nice to have a crew to represent the red/white/blue.

As for the short speak and all that... I'm only really competing with myself, my friends, and the people like you who I play against a lot online.  Its fun to climb the later and get better and better rankings on Dedi. 

You could say we are the 'anti-team'... where we all understand that no one cares less about your ego than a stopwatch.
Rik
NYCßlitzenn
ManiaNoob

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: 18 October 2007 à 20:27:42 »

Agreed!  It's all about fun. If its not fun, I will find something better to waste my time with.  I am having fun climbing a ladder for a change instead of wallowing around in the middle.  The ladder is arranged to make it fun as the regions break down players into smaller groups.  Makes the goals more achievable.  That makes it fun.  I just got #2 in NY, and I find it very exciting!

Want a fun (anti) team or a "push you" stress you" to get better team?  I choose the fun one. 
XTAZ
ManiaPlayer

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: 18 October 2007 à 21:10:15 »

What do you guys think about a global, universal group, with players from all over the world?
I'm currently in a group for Belgians only, and so far we have 42 members..
But with a global group, there would be like hundreds of players, making it more challenging to get that higher spot in the group.
Hmm.. I think I'm going to post about this idea in every country topic.  Roulement d'yeux
Pages: [1] 2
Mania Zones  |  ZONES  |  United States of America  |  New York  |  Whats up with the forum rankings? « previous next »
    Jump to: