Mania Zones
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
24 May 2019 à 20:10:36
272281 Posts in 29317 Topics by 374438 Members
Latest Member: yan2019
Mania Zones  |  ZONES  |  United States of America  |  Tennessee  |  There's a New Server in Town!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: There's a New Server in Town!!  (Read 2967 times)
CØC - TwoEagles
ManiaSuperStar

USA Zone Moderator TrackManiac

two_eagles@live.com
View Profile WWW Email
« on: 07 March 2009 à 09:41:05 »

Hey yall! Cheesy I and my missus, Bumpers, are starting a new server located right here in Tennessee! Sourire The name of the server is
$s$b$f00U$00fn$0ffi$ff0t$f60e$f0fd $0f0Nations$z 60K, and it is also a part of the $0ffCŘC - $zteam family of servers. We are currently testing maps, and checking things out, but we plan to have this server placed on a dedicated server in the very near future! Clin d'oeil It will have United maps (which means double LP for United players), and all the fun maps from the former Hardmaps 2008 server  in Denmark, which unfortunately, closed not long ago, but Blood was kind enough to let us have his maps to use! Surpris The server will remain as a 0k - 60k in Time Attack mode, so feel free to stop in, say hi, and enjoy the most fun and popular maps ever! Cool
« Last Edit: 19 April 2009 à 08:37:53 by CØC - TwoEagles » Logged

CØC - Bumpers
ManiaPlayer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 07 March 2009 à 09:45:25 »

Yes, and 2Eagles says that I will be the Master Admin, but that only means that everything will be fair and orderly, as well as family friendly and fun on the server!! Clin d'oeil

CØC - TwoEagles
ManiaSuperStar

two_eagles@live.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: 07 March 2009 à 10:52:43 »

Oops, I forgot to mention that the server will be open 3 hours a day, from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM Central Standard Time until it is placed on the dedicated server, but you may find it open at any given hour of the day. Tire la langue After that, it will be open 24/7. Cool

CØC - TwoEagles
ManiaSuperStar

two_eagles@live.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: 28 March 2009 à 19:25:05 »

The server is in process of being created and coded for a dedicated server at this time, I'll post more information when it is completed, for everyone to play on! Cool

CØC - TwoEagles
ManiaSuperStar

two_eagles@live.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: 13 April 2009 à 20:58:11 »

There is now a new dedicated server for Tennesseeans and for the rest of the world as well! The name is $s$b$f00U$00fn$0ffi$ff0t$f60e$f0fd $0f0Nations$z 60K, and it is loaded with Stadium maps from teammates, and also from some of the best map builders in the world. There are maps for all skill levels, for beginners and even some maps currently in use for the 100k RoC races! Lots to practice on and have a blast doing it. You can vote for/against maps, all records go to dedimania for world record verification, Xaseco is installed, anti-cheat as well, all Fufi Widgets, and voting is enabled, all on a 100Mb server host. On various days, it will also run United maps, with all environments included! Join it, have fun, and good luck! Cool

ƒun Ap0Vtx
ManiaModoLocal
ManiaStar

Learn all the rules... and then follow them:P:P:P

apovtx@gmail.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 16 April 2009 à 20:55:39 »

Very nice server with very good maps 2E. Very good work Clin d'oeil

CØC - TwoEagles
ManiaSuperStar

two_eagles@live.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: 19 April 2009 à 07:29:15 »

Thanks Apov! I am uploading about 50-60 maps a day from TMX, completing the upload of my 2500+ maps from my pc, and receiving maps every day to be added from teammates, friends and associates. There is something there for everyone, and it keeps filling up, and I haven't really started advertising yet. Cheesy

ƒun Ap0Vtx
ManiaModoLocal
ManiaStar

Learn all the rules... and then follow them:P:P:P

apovtx@gmail.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 19 April 2009 à 15:11:11 »

2500+ ? It's a really big number  of maps lol Cheesy I have to playa months (or years  Sourire ) to play all the maps Surpris
Good work!

CØC - TwoEagles
ManiaSuperStar

two_eagles@live.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: 20 April 2009 à 05:53:42 »

That's the idea, Apov! Cheesy never get tired of the same old maps, just juke more! Clin d'oeil The 2500 are just from my pc, there are plenty more being added daily from TMX, and with hundreds of thousands to choose from there, only the best will remain on the server, and voting is enabled... how long would it take to play all the maps on TMX I wonder... Clin d'oeil

CØC - Bumpers
ManiaPlayer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 20 April 2009 à 08:03:53 »

There are also lots of admins added, so there should always be one on, or will be soon. I have chosen not to be the master admin because I don't have the time to play like 2eagles does. Clin d'oeil It is a very fun server and lots of friendly people come in to play. Clin d'oeil

Pages: [1]
Mania Zones  |  ZONES  |  United States of America  |  Tennessee  |  There's a New Server in Town!! « previous next »
    Jump to: