Mania Zones
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
04 August 2020 à 00:40:13
272265 Posts in 29368 Topics by 377170 Members
Latest Member: theotherkid
Mania Zones  |  ZONES  |  Macedonia  |  WN Second Server Celibration. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WN Second Server Celibration.  (Read 1573 times)
WNxYadus
ManiaNoob

View Profile Email
« on: 13 November 2008 à 11:34:05 »

Greetings all, my name is WNxYadus. Tire la langue

Warrior Nation is now recruiting for all supported games! Warrior Nation is a clan which has a rich history of enhancing multiplayer gaming. Ranks, medals, and many other perks are included in our clan. Our site is recently update to a new and better looking layout. Also there are some new cool features available. We currently have over 3,700 members and support over 60 different online games. So you always find your favorite game.  Clin d'oeil

Warrior Nation is now open to recruiting for all supported games, including Trackmania Nations Forever! If you are interested in joining, please contact me through email. You may visit our website and browse around if you would like to also. Warrior Nation is the biggest, best, and most elite clan there is. I will list ways to contact me below:

Email: development.yadus@gmail.com   
Xfire: WNxYadus
www.warriornation.net
TM server: USA --> California --> WNxServer
TM server: The Netherlands --> Noord Brabant --> WNxServer

You may also post in our guest forum, Neutral Grounds. Just mention that you are interested in joining and WNxYadus referred you. DO NOT register an account without speaking to me first. You will not be accepted without my help during the recruiting process, as our clan is invite only.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to shoot them my way  Huh?
guild°Marinov
ManiaPlayer

Macedonian Moderator

marin_phelps@hotmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: 13 November 2008 à 22:14:29 »

Nice, very wide spreah clan m8. Cheesy I'm very glad you're spreading to TrackMania Nations Forever Cheesy

Еве ви прекрасен тим што барате во другите топици  Clin d'oeil

Pages: [1]
Mania Zones  |  ZONES  |  Macedonia  |  WN Second Server Celibration. « previous next »
    Jump to: