Mania Zones
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
13 July 2020 à 22:12:55
272252 Posts in 29366 Topics by 377025 Members
Latest Member: ruf0_27
Mania Zones  |  ZONES  |  United States of America  |  Arizona  |  Nav's Thread of Sillyness! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nav's Thread of Sillyness!  (Read 2321 times)
Naveronasis
ManiaNoob

View Profile Email
« on: 12 November 2008 à 11:33:57 »

Honestly i just didn't know what to put here, Im nav, of Nav's Maps. =P im a professional level designer (not for nadeo) and im currently in Arizona to attend classes at UAT. I should be graduating shortly but for the time being my server is located in the area! Even if it weren't i still <3 you guys!

So, come check it out, i know ive been in some of the other servers in the state too =D
CØC - TwoEagles
ManiaSuperStar

USA Zone Moderator TrackManiac

two_eagles@live.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: 12 November 2008 à 11:40:34 »

Naveronasis, you forgot to mention the name of your server! Surpris I would be happy to visit it! Sourire As for your maps, I have downloaded all of them listed on one of your earlier posts and they are great! Here is a thought, in-between classes... why don't you propose a news story about your server and custom maps to be published nationally and perhaps even globally? Clin d'oeil

USF1 קѕעсђφδλδ
ManiaNoob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 14 February 2009 à 18:48:10 »

i'll keep my eye open for it, but looks like I still host most of the servers in AZ for the time being...(well used too, been taking a break for the last 2 months...time to start playing again.)

CØC - TwoEagles
ManiaSuperStar

USA Zone Moderator TrackManiac

two_eagles@live.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: 14 February 2009 à 21:01:49 »

It's good to see you back again, [RҒR]ĐĺĐ»! Sourire I hope you enjoyed your break. Cool

Λя©ĦÐЄĿЏЖΣ
ManiaNoob

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: 07 August 2009 à 16:30:37 »

You know, I really need to play on the server more. My rank has dropped down to 46! YIKES! but love the server man, and I see you've been adding some new tracks lately, I like it, I love it, and I want some more of it!

Pages: [1]
Mania Zones  |  ZONES  |  United States of America  |  Arizona  |  Nav's Thread of Sillyness! « previous next »
    Jump to: